We finally get to share tricot's new single "DeDeDe" with you today! It just premiered via GoldFlakePaint, who said the track is "a gleaming three-and-a-half minutes that bends and bursts and delivers a thrilling sense of brightness that will have you clamouring for the repeat button." It will take you on a journey through lively vocal harmonies and varying time signatures that make for an incredibly unique song with a catchy, upbeat vibe.
Listen to "DeDeDe" via GoldFlakePaint.
Pre-order for all formats of the upcoming album 3 here.
We are teaming up with our friends at Big Scary Monsters, who will be handling the UK/European release of the album.
other recent posts
- Ekko Astral emerges from the D.C. punk scene with a new standalone single "baethoven"
- Thanya Iyer // West coast tour dates with Land of Talk
- Weatherday // Merch Sale and North American Tour with Panchiko and They Are Gutting a Body of Water
- Elephant Gym // New Music and World Tour
- 2023 release guide + moving sale
- Gulfer // New pop-leaning single "Clean"